STC, Carolina Chapter meeting announcement

Subject: STC, Carolina Chapter meeting announcement
From: Micheal Uhl <MU17692 -at- USAV01 -dot- GLAXO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 19:40:00 EST

Society for Technical Communication
Carolina Chapter

Meeting Announcement

* *
* Winning Strategies for Job Seekers *
* *

What: Yearly Employment Panel. Our speakers will share
their insights on preparing your resume and
portfolio, getting noticed, and readying yourself
for the team interview. As an added bonus, an
image consultant will offer tips on success
dressing for professionals.

Who: -Julianne Cohen, Manager of Technical Documenta-
tion, Square D Co.
-Kellie Patterson & John Adams, MIS Documentation
Services, Burroughs Wellcome Co.
-Steve Pope, Operations Manager, The Kelton
Group
-Louise Mitchell, Image Consulting
-Mike Uhl, Senior Technical Writer, Glaxo Inc.
Research Institute. Mike is our chapter Job Bank
Manager

When: Thursday, December 8, 1994; 6:00 p.m. (Social),
6:30 p.m. (Program)

Where: Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in
Research Triangle Park, Main Auditorium. The
EPA is located at the intersection of Alexander
Drive and Highway 54 in RTP. Enter the vistors'
parking lot from the Alexander Drive entrance.
Please sign in at the guard's desk.