Making It Pretty

Subject: Making It Pretty
From: "George F. Hayhoe III" <george -dot- hayhoe -at- SRS -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 08:57:00 -0400

My retort would be similar to Mary Wise's. "Beauty's a subjective quality,
and there's no accounting for taste. But I'd be delighted to tell you about
a recently completed study funded by STC that describes exactly how
technical communicators like me add value to products in terms of their
usefulness to our customers."

--George Hayhoe (george -dot- hayhoe -at- srs -dot- gov)
Assistant to the President for Recognition Programs, STC