Re: Andy Rooney

Subject: Re: Andy Rooney
From: Aahz <aahz -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 23:08:32 GMT

In article <199411150524 -dot- VAA21482 -at- infinity -dot- c2 -dot- org>,
Richard Mateosian <srm -at- c2 -dot- org> wrote:

>A number of years ago I reviewed a book called Fast Action Wordperfect (or
>something like that). One of the quotes on the back was from Andy Rooney,
>who said it was the first computer book he'd read that didn't appear to have
>been translated from Japanese. ...RM

Knowing Andy Rooney, it sounds more like a real slam, implying that
untranslated Japanese was used....
--
--- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6
Androgynous kinky vanilla queer het

Seeking job in Silicon Valley doing tech writing or database tech support.
Prefer Unix-oriented position. Send e-mail for resume.