Wanted: Fundraising Ideas for a new book!

Subject: Wanted: Fundraising Ideas for a new book!
From: Jason Coleman <jcolem80 -at- URSA -dot- CALVIN -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 1994 03:39:31 GMT

I am in the process of writing a book to be used by schools, churches,
sports teams, PTS's, and any other interested group.
I would like to receive your fund raising plans, either plans in progress
or in the past.
Let me know all of the details: committees, budgets, income analysis, the
actual plan, and any other information that you think I would be
interested in.
Please send to: Jason Coleman
Calvin College
Bolt Hall 315
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
E-mail jcolem80 -at- ursa -dot- calvin -dot- edu
Thank you for your time,
Jason Coleman