Re: Wherever you go--

Subject: Re: Wherever you go--
From: "Race, Paul" <pdr -at- CCSPO -dot- DAYTONOH -dot- NCR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 21:42:00 EST

On Fri, 18 Nov 1994, Cynthia Schwartz wrote:

> Can anyone cite the reference for the following quote:

> *Wherever you go, there you are.*

Chris Miller said:
That rings a bell with me, too. I think Buckaroo Banzai (Peter Weller)
said that line while playing with his band in the nightclub in the movie
"The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across The 8th Dimmension." Whether
Buckaroo originated the line, I do not know, but he is a pretty sharp
fellow.

Paul Race said:

I heard it long before BB said it, I'm afraid. I think it probably started
in Henny Youngman's generation....