Profs & On-Line Classes

Subject: Profs & On-Line Classes
From: "Paul R. Sawyer" <prsawyer -at- RS6000 -dot- CMP -dot- ILSTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 05:57:51 -0400

Hi--Is anyone teaching a class that makes heavy use of the net (Mosaic,
WWW, TurboGophor, etc. . .) I am creating a proposal for a "paperless"
intro to tech writing class and I would like to hear from anyone who has
tried to use the net in their class. Can you give me any advice?

Please post these messages directly to me and not to the net.

Thanks a bunch. I appreciate it!

--Paul

Paul R. Sawyer * The lord takes care of fools and drunks
4240--English Department * He said with a smiling face.
Illinois State University * I might not be a fool, you see,
Normal, IL 61761 * So I'm trying to play it safe.
--Mike Cross "The Drunkard"