Re: Macintosh System 7.5

Subject: Re: Macintosh System 7.5
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 1994 16:58:00 -0500

How does 7.5 affect things like Suitcase and ATM?

Suitcase I don't know, I haven't seen a good use for it since system 7 came out.
ATM seems to work fine with it.

How does QuickDraw GX affect things like Suitcase and ATM?

Suitcase -- see above. GX comes with its own version of ATM, so no worries
there, either.

Anyone have any experience upgrading to 7.5?

I've been running it at home since beta days. Here at work I've been on it since
a week or so after its release. I like it, and I don't want to go back. Feel
free to E-Mail with more specific questions; we don't need to burden the list
with OS details.

Have fun,
Arlen