Re[2]: Pogo yes, but...

Subject: Re[2]: Pogo yes, but...
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 11:16:38 EST

> I agree it sounds a lot like a line from Pogo (yes done by Walt Kelly,
> briefly and unsuccessfully revived a few years ago by others--his
> children?), but the real question is which character said it?

> Mike Keene
> mkeene -at- utkvx -dot- utk -dot- edu

Darn. I just called my husband to ask him, since he is the repository for
all Pogo information in our family. However, he says that I told *him*
about this one; the movie _Total Recall_ quotes somebody saying it. I
don't remember this. My mental hard drive is more cluttered than it used
to be.

So we're no better off than we were before.

|| * \ . . / * || * Melissa Hunter-Kilmer (mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com) *
\\____\X/____// * Bureau of National Affairs (NOT the government!) *
/ * /O\ * \ * Washington, DC *