STC Grad Schools w/CogSci

Subject: STC Grad Schools w/CogSci
From: Joseph J Little <litt0023 -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 21:45:37 GMT

In searching out the top STC grad schools, I've established the
following list (in no particular order):

1. University of Minnesota
2. University of Washington
3. Michigan Technological University
4. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
5. Carnegie Mellon University
6. New Mexico State University
7. Iowa State University

Firstly, does anyone have any suggestions/changes to this
list? I realize these schools offer widely differing
perspectives on STC--however, these seven names are consistently
repeated as "tops." Secondly, for someone interested in
Cognitive Science, which of these schools might provide
the best experience? As usual, thanks for any info!

--Joe Little
University of Minnesota