Re: Buckaroo Banzai

Subject: Re: Buckaroo Banzai
From: "Bonnie Nestor (NESTORM -at- FEDC04 -dot- FED -dot- ORNL -dot- GOV" <nestorm -at- FEDC04 -dot- FED -dot- ORNL -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 20:19:48 GMT

Okay, I can't stand it any more. I'll admit that I don't have the video
here so that I can check it, so I ought to wait until I've gone home and
looked at it, but as I recall, it's
NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO, there you are.

Please note that I am in a state of high dudgeon (and is there such a
thing as low dudgeon, anyway?) because I can't get the last piece of
information that I need to finish off my major project of the year,
and it doesn't really do any good to keep going down to the office of
the individual who is supposed to produce this information