Subscribe

Subject: Subscribe
From: Art Cline <artc -at- ON-RAMP -dot- IOR -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 1994 06:16:53 -0800

I am writeing for one of my users jlee -at- uwsa -dot- spk -dot- wa -dot- us he would like
to subscribe to the list.. If some one could send him a message he would
be ever so happy..
Thanks for the assistance...

|_ WE De_Foley_ated _|BBs 509-325-9821
|_ Congress and the 5th Congressional District _|First Class BBs Program
|_ Now lets Newter Gingrich _|Fax 509-325-9821
My views do not reflect all UWSA members just the ones who care