Enjoy. Not tech writing.

Subject: Enjoy. Not tech writing.
From: Coleen MacKay <cmackay -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 09:22:51 EST

Oh, for pete's sake! I first heard this story in 1986. At
that time it was about Mrs. Fields' cookies. A few years
later I heard the story again, about some other famous
cookie producer. Are there really people who haven't heard
this story before? Or who actually believe it?

Coleen MacKay
cmackay -at- bna -dot- com