Re: Discretionary Indexing

Subject: Re: Discretionary Indexing
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 10:08:13 EST

Dave -- Thanks much for the info. The indexing features in Doc-To-Help
do seem to be quite powerful, especially if you use the discretionary
indexing option. BTW, it also sounds like 4 MB RAM is just barely enough
for it.

The only question I still have concerns the ability to create index tags
for concepts (when the exact words may not appear anywhere in the text).
Is Doc-To-Help flexible enough to let you do that?

I hope my questions and your answers are useful to others on this list.
Thanks for letting me pick your brain :-)

Lori Lathrop ----------> INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
Lathrop Media Services
P.O. Box 808
Georgetown, CO 80444