"Brilliant" information

Subject: "Brilliant" information
From: Liz Babcock <liz_babcock -at- C28B5 -dot- CHINALAKE -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 10:20:28 -0800

Mail*Link(r) SMTP "Brilliant" information

Here's some information Deanna Ripley-Lotee provided for those of you who
wanted to know more about Ashleigh Brilliant.

*******************
In case you're ever interested in reading any of Ashleigh Brilliant's
epigrams, here is a list of his books in publication (I'm sure you'll
recognize some of these sayings, and now you know who was responsible):

I MAY NOT BE TOTALLY PERFECT, BUT PARTS OF ME ARE EXCELLENT (1979)

I HAVE ABANDONED MY SEARCH FOR TRUTH, AND AM NO LOOKING FOR A GOOD FANTASY
(1980)

APPRECIATE ME NOW, AND AVOID THE RUSH (1981)

I FEEL MUCH BETTER, NOW THAT I'VE GIVEN UP HOPE (1984)

ALL I WANT IS A WARM BED AND A KIND WORD, AND UNLIMITED POWER (1985)

I TRY TO TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME, BUT SOMETIMES SEVERAL DAYS ATTACK ME AT ONCE
(1987)

WE'VE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH TOGETHER- AND MOST OF IT WAS YOUR FAULT (1990)

Looking over these dates, it looks like he's due for a new one.

Liz Babcock