Powerful documentation tool need

Subject: Powerful documentation tool need
From: Debby Moller <DM -at- STRANDVEJEN -dot- OTICON -dot- OTICON -dot- OTICON -dot- DK400 -dot- DK>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 1994 08:42:47 +0100

Hi Amram:

I have been using FrameMaker for 5 years - the last year on a Compaq Pro 66M
PC.

It meets all your demands except for #7 - cannot export RTF files, so I can't
figure out how to transform my manual into online help.

Is your point #3 the same as #7?

Point 6 can be done only by a work-around. I will explain if you want.

One major problem - I get GPF from DOS when I flip through graphic-heavy files,

but the local FM dealers claim this is due to my PC setup, and not FM. I
wonder.

It makes my dreidl spin.