Re: Windows Screen Captures

Subject: Re: Windows Screen Captures
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- STARBASECORP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 1994 11:43:51 -0800

But really, none of this extra sofware is necessary. I capture screens to
the windows clipboard using alt+prnscrn for the active window or just
prnscrn if I need the menu too. Paste the clipboard contents into paintbrush
to clean it up, then do a copy to of just the region of the paintbrush
workplace I want to get the right file size. This gives me the ability to
do everything from full-size screens to individual toolbar graphics without
spending an extra penny on software or consuming any disk space.

piece 'o cake, as they say.

Sue Gallagher
Technical Writer
StarBase Corp, Irvine CA