Re: Book Master Information Wanted

Subject: Re: Book Master Information Wanted
From: Gabe Goldberg <gabe -at- CPCUG -dot- DIGEX -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 23:51:34 GMT

Additional comments on BookMaster from colleagues --

I would not use bookmaster unless you have a whole lot of mainframe
manuals to write. It doesn't give small documents the look and feel of
slick, PC documentation. Use PageMaker instead.

---

Re Bookie comments: I'd quibble only with the bit about it being
difficult if you only want to tweak something a little. Depends on what
that "little" is; I'd hate to have to change, say, all H4s to H3s in an
800-page MSWord document. Much easier with Bookie (and a decent editor,
or REXX, of course!).

--
Gabriel Goldberg, Computers and Publishing, Inc. ** New email addresses **
13382 Brookfield Court, Chantilly, VA 22021-2618 Internet: gabe -at- cpcug -dot- org