SGML

Subject: SGML
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 08:53:31 IST

SGML writing/editing systems, properly
implemented, provide technical writers with an environment that supports the
structured approach to writing that characterizes the best of our work.

** Well, there's the knot in the problem: Some work is good because it's
structured, other work is good because it's heavily customized in ways
(including typography and page layout) that SGML won't support.
||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| - Death to fanatics! - ||