U of Wash

Subject: U of Wash
From: Joseph J Little <litt0023 -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 16:44:15 GMT

I've just received my info from the U of Washington's Technical
Communication program and am very interested in 'talking' with
anyone who is/was a grad student in their tech comm program,
faculty members, etc. Anyone out there?

I remember reading some replies to an earlier thread from
Dave Farkas, but didn't think quick enough to write down
his e-mail address. U of Wash doesn't seem to be located in my
Gopher telephone directory. Thanks for any info.

--Joe Little
litt0023 -at- maroon -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu