TW Grad Programs - Atlanta

Subject: TW Grad Programs - Atlanta
From: "Sandy, Corinne" <CHS8 -at- CPSOD1 -dot- EM -dot- CDC -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 1994 13:13:00 EST

I need to know if the Masters in Technical and Professional Communications
at Southern Tech is a decent program. Also, are there any other schools in
the Atlanta area that offer evening programs that deal with multi-media, and
other high-tech courses that combine technical communication courses.
Forget Georgia Tech! They cater to those who can afford to attend day
school (obviously those who don't have jobs or have highly flexible
positions). Also, Mercer is too expensive right now for me.

Thanks.