Key Words for TechComm, Pt. 2

Subject: Key Words for TechComm, Pt. 2
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 13:00:24 -0600

I hope that several of you are brainstorming to come up with
lists of technical communication industry-related key words that
could be used in a database search of resumes.

In my last posting, I asked you to reply directly to me. I since
learned that my header was sending the wrong address when a reader
tries to use the reply function. I have tried a temporary workaround,
but you can always reach me by sending a new message to lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com -dot-

Several persons have requested that I post the completed list. Because
I am not the actual compiler of the list, I won't guarantee that I'll
post it, but I'll at least give you an address where you can request it.

TIA for your key word contributions!

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com