Re: Microsoft mail internet access?? Help???

Subject: Re: Microsoft mail internet access?? Help???
From: Rose Wilcox <ncrowe -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 18:08:12 -0700

On Wed, 7 Dec 1994, John Eldard wrote:

> On WP Mail I access the Internet by typing Internet: at the front of my
> address. How do I do it with microsoft mail?????

MS Mail uses aliases. You have to create a new address
card in your personal address book, using the little
rolex-dex-cardfile symbol. After you press that symbol,
you select STMP as the type of address. You are then
prompted for the alias and SMTP address. For example,
if you want to post to my work address you might enter
Rose Wilcox for the alias and rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
as the STMP address.

Hope this helps.
Rosie
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com

"Half an hour's meditation is essential except
when you are very busy.
Then a full hour is needed."
-St. Francis De Sales