Re: structured writing (Information Mapping)

Subject: Re: structured writing (Information Mapping)
From: "Jerre Beal (jbeal)" <jbeal -at- SEQUENT -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 1994 05:47:00 PST

I would like to correspondence with the person from the Prudential who
wrote:
"Prudential Insurance has sent a large number of associates to the
Information Mapping seminars" on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 1994 in response to the
subject "structured writing." Please respond directly to:

jbeal -at- sequent -dot- com

----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Date: Tuesday, November 15, 1994 10:28PM

Prudential Insurance has sent a large number of associates to the
Information Mapping seminars.

I find that the structured writing helps to organize my ideas/paragraphs
into sections. Of course, all of the memos start to look the same after a
while <g>.

: <jsummers -at- cclink -dot- logicon -dot- com> writes:
: <<does anyone use *structured writing*?