WordPerfect 6.1 for Windows

Subject: WordPerfect 6.1 for Windows
From: "Amber J. Gray" <AJGRAY -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 22:00:33 -0500

Greetings All,

Quite a while ago someone asked about WordPerfect version 6.1 for Windows.
Someone else said that WP had no plans or that nothing was imminent (I can't
remember exactly). Anyway, at this year's COMDEX show in Las Vegas, I saw a
demo of WP 6.1 for windows. It is currently being developed, but it is being
designed to have the "look and feel" of Windows '95 (and to be compatible
with it, I hope ;-)). So I guess when Windows '95 is ready WP 6.1 will
follow shortly thereafter. Anyone want to start a pool on when this will
happen?

Better Late Than Never
Amber
ajgray -at- aol -dot- com