Re: Re[2]: Express (Abusrdity escalated)

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Express (Abusrdity escalated)
From: SuePStewrt -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 20:33:16 -0500

I'm ready for this to end. But I will say that I have never seen the phrase
"expressed written permission" anywhere except in "amateur" rights
reservations. The *historical* usage -- seen in most U.S. publications -- is
*express.*

Now, I'm not going to change anybody's mind. But I believe you'll find that
*express* outnumbers *expressed* about 50,000 or so to 1 ...

suepstewrt -at- aol -dot- com