Re: salary question

Subject: Re: salary question
From: "lara (l.) swift" <swiftl -at- BNR -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 10:49:00 -0500

Kim,
My suggestion is move to Canada! A starting techwriter salary for a new
grad in Toronto is around $35,000 range (which for new grad jobs is a
really good salary, about $18/hr), plus benefits, and there are lots of
jobs. (Although with the exchange rate it works out to about $25,000
U.S.)

PLUS - we now have snow, ice, and below zero temperatures!

Cheers,

Lara Swift
Northern Telecom
Toronto Lab

-If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space-