Thanks + some

Subject: Thanks + some
From: Kimberly Wiederman <kim -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 20:28:31 EST

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say THANKS to everyone for all the great

Also, I just read the message posted by Kimberley Lackey
asking for companies hiring entry-level TW in the Western
Washington area. Following her lead, I would like to ask if
anyone knows of companies in the Southern Michigan area,
or in North or South Carolina that are hiring entry-level
TWs? I guess if I had a choice, these are the areas where
I would GREATLY enjoy working. :) BTW, I'm interested
in software documentation or user training--I've had some
experience in both.

Thanks again for the great comments, and in advance for
any info.!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to ALL!!

Kim.