Re: TWs in Israel

Subject: Re: TWs in Israel
From: Arlen_P_Walker%BG-HDQTRS -at- CORE -dot- CORP -dot- JCI -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 09:00:00 -0500

It is sad that you have to knock others around you in order to build
up your own ego.

And it's even sadder that someone can't post an anecdote (to a writer's list no
less) about his experience without being slammed for it. Can't we assume the
people on this list can actually read and understand what was written? The
idiots who have trouble understanding simple sentences and go on to assume John
was slamming all Israeli tech writers would probably find even more reason to
slam them in the knee-jerk attacks his simple sentence has drawn. (Heck, they'd
probably find reasons to slam them in labels on the back of a candy bar!)

In other words folks, lighten up! The man said "I haven't met..." You can't
prove that statement wrong until you can say "You have now." If you can say it,
then say it and get it over with. Otherwise lay off.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 24