Re: reasons for online

Subject: Re: reasons for online
From: Timothy Schablin <timothy -at- ESKIMO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 1994 12:58:37 -0800

I agree with you virginia. any online docs must be USABLE to the
consumer. I wonder though, what would happen if consumers were forced to
use online docs and they didn't like the online idea. I suppose they
would ignore the docs like 70% of consumers do now.

We must write documentation to suit the reader, not our pockets.