Documenting an OO class library

Subject: Documenting an OO class library
From: Colleen Pars <pars -at- JMBCORP -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 1994 11:40:14 EST

I am looking for feedback on effective ways to document an object-oriented
class library. This documentation:
- Can be either online or paper-based
- Is written for in-house staff of developers using Smalltalk to write
business applications for real estate property managers

Specifically, I am looking for answers to questions like:
- What information about the classes do you include?
- How do you get this information?
- How do you format the information? What are your topic headings, etc...
- How do you maintain the information?

Thanks, Colleen Pars
Senior Technical Writer; JMB Realty Corp.