help on techwr-l commands

Subject: help on techwr-l commands
From: Caryn Rizell <caryn -at- HPPTC95 -dot- ROSE -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 1994 09:05:27 PST

Hello all:

I could use a quick response if anyone has the time:

I don't want to unsubscribe over the holidays, I just want
set it to NOMAIL for the 2 weeks I will be gone.

But when I do so, nothing happens and I continue to
get mail. Can someone please help? I am leaving
at noon today.

Here is what I say in the body of the message:

SET TECHWR-L NOMAIL

Is there something else I need to do?

Thanks

Caryn Rizell
caryn -at- hpptc95 -dot- rose -dot- hp -dot- com