Re: Fwd: Pentium meets 2001

Subject: Re: Fwd: Pentium meets 2001
From: doug montalbano <doug_montalbano -at- CC -dot- CHIRON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 14:57:04 PST

I found Gwen Gall's post extrememly funny. However, I am disturbed
that the original poster (not *you*, Gwen -- it looks like about 4
forwardings) did NOT mention the article's original title NOR its
author.

This article originally appeared as "2001.267", and is by Lincoln
Spector, and is copyrighted by him (1994). I think if people
continue to forward this (it is, after all, one of the funnier
Pentium jokes), they should mention these little facts.

Doug (Grinch) Montalbano
doug_montalbano -at- cc -dot- chiron -dot- com