Re: Authors' newsgroup?

Subject: Re: Authors' newsgroup?
From: lmann -at- TELERAMA -dot- LM -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 09:53:39 -0500

jhedtke -at- oz -dot- net wrote:
> Is there a newsgroup or listserv for authors to discuss publishers, writing,
> and so on? I write technical books (computer mostly) and magazine articles,
> and would love to compare notes with other published authors.

Particularly if you have a more technical focus, this group is
probably your best bet. misc.writing (a group I even helped
to start!) is a waste of time.

--
****Laurie Mann * * lmann -at- telerama -dot- lm -dot- com * * Laurie.Mann (GEnie)****
********* Telerama Home Page: http://www.lm.com/~lmann **************