Re: Whooops!!

Subject: Re: Whooops!!
From: Gwen Gall <ggall -at- CA -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 15:45:23 EST

Doug, Data Librarian wrote:

Whooops. That last post was supposed to be personal to Gwen Gall, not to
the list as a whole. It inadvertently contributed to the problem I was
trying to avoid. Humblest apologies to the list.

Red-faced with embarrassment

And I, Gwen Gall, must therefore admit the egregious error which preceded and
hence caused it: I sent the aforementioned posting to the list, when I had
intended to send it only to the individual requesting the responses....

What a way to start a year, eh Doug?

(apologies for the 'eh', eh?)

Gwen