Re: Win95 Help Conference 20-Jan-95

Subject: Re: Win95 Help Conference 20-Jan-95
From: Matt Abe <MATTA -at- LEONARDO -dot- LMT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 14:22:10 CST6CDT

Oh, drat.

It appears that the e-mail addresses for the MS Win95 Help Authoring
Conferences appeared incorrectly in my earlier posting AND in the
original posting on CompuServe. I believe that if you insert an
at-sign before "microsoft.com," you'll get the right addresses.

Someone from MS Developer Relations Group, like Jerry Drain, please
post the corrected addresses for 1) reservations and 2) inquiries by
third-party Help authoring tool developers.

Thanks and apologies to all.

Matt Abe

Matthew Abe Internet: matta -at- leonardo -dot- lmt -dot- com
Documentation Group Leader or: MattAbe -at- aol -dot- com
LaserMaster Corporation
7156 Shady Oak Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55344