Re: "Arbor Text" and SGML

Subject: Re: "Arbor Text" and SGML
From: "D. Citron" <dcitron -at- GATE -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 23:19:34 GMT

USA::MU17692 (MU17692%USA -dot- decnet -at- usav01 -dot- glaxo -dot- com) wrote:
: Can anyone out there in TECHWR-L tell me what "Arbor Text" is? Apparently
: is is related to the composition of SGML documents.

: -Mike Uhl (uhl~m -at- glaxo -dot- com)
: Glaxo Inc. Research Institute
: Research Triangle Park, NC

I can't tell you much, but here goes... It's an SGML program, for Unix, I
believe. I've never used it, but talked to a rep at a trade show once, a
few years ago.