Re: The Covert Interview--Another approach entirely

Subject: Re: The Covert Interview--Another approach entirely
From: RoseCrowe <ncrowe -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 11:15:01 -0700

On Thu, 5 Jan 1995, Gwen Gall wrote:

> Dear Tech-Whirlers:

> I have wanted to share the memory of a dear friend and great technical
> writer with other technical writers, and this thread has given me the
[snip a lot of good stuff about Gayle Lewis]

> Sorry for the long post. I guess I'm over-tired from trying to meet an
> excruciating deadline, with software I have yet to see, programmers who are
too
> busy coding to talk to me, no specs. of any kind to work from....(But they're
> good guys, I should point out--they're doing their best to _try_ to find time
> for me--lunch works great, and many good syntax diagrams have been produced on
> paper placemats, and so on....But I babble now. I'm going home...)

That's okay. It was well-written and inspiring. I will keep
it in my files. I have been where you are today and will no
doubt be there again someday. Condolences on the loss of
a good friend.

Rosie (NorthCrowe)
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
*******
"Half an hour's meditation is essential except
when you are very busy. Then a full hour is needed."
-St. Francis De Sales