Re: "Arbor Text" and SGML

Subject: Re: "Arbor Text" and SGML
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 18:07:54 EDT

Mike Uhl asks:

> Can anyone out there in TECHWR-L tell me what "Arbor Text" is?
> Apparently is is related to the composition of SGML documents.

ArborText is a company in Ann Arbor Michigan. The make a suite of SGML tools.
Their ADEPT editor is an SGML word processor. It runs on most UNIX platforms,
Windows and I believe OS/2. It is a pretty robust tool and most of the people I
know who use it, like it. It is said to be one of the better SGML tools as far
as creating WYSIWYG views of a document.

For more information, you can contact Norma Haakonstad at 313-996-3566. Her
email is njh -at- arbortext -dot- com -dot-

Best regards,

/chet

---
Chet Ensign Phone: (908) 771-9221
Director, Electronic Publishing Email: chet -at- lds -dot- com
Logical Design Solutions, Inc. Email(home): censign -at- interserv -dot- com