Mary Deaton's class

Subject: Mary Deaton's class
From: jhedtke -at- OZ -dot- NET
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 1995 00:21:41 PDT

[I'm still getting used to my software, and I think I didn't post this to the
group the other day. Here it is, and I apologize if this is posted
a second time.]

In article <2F0C8BE9 -at- smtpgate -dot- cssi -dot- com>, <MaryD -at- cssi -dot- com> writes:

> I have developed a 2-day course on Doc-To-Help that covers everything from
> opening the box to creating context-sensitive Help. It is a hands-on class
> limited to 12 participants. I have some clients in Seattle who would like me
> to deliver the class, but cannot fill an entire class themselves. I am
> considering, therefore, holding a public class. If you would be interested
> in attending such a class sometime in the next month, please respond to

> marymd -at- halycon -dot- com

> with postal address, telephone number, and fax number.

Having had the pleasure of knowing Mary Deaton professionally for a number of
years, let me give a totally unsolicited recommendation for her ability to
design and teach a class of this kind. My experience with Mary over the years
gives me every confidence that this will be a first-rate class. She has a
direct, clear style that I enjoy very much, and I have no doubt that
students will find this class to be an excellent introduction to Doc-to-Help.

Yours Truly,

John Hedtke

*"Using Computer Bulletin Boards (3rd edition)" *
*is just $29.95! If you want people to know why *
*you're staring at the computer for hours, give *
*'em a copy! Dial 800-247-3912 or 800-628-9658. *
*ISBN 1-55828-391-9. *