FrameMaker docs version control

Subject: FrameMaker docs version control
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 1995 10:17:28 -0500

I know that document version control for FrameMaker docs was recently
discussed, but I can't remember which list. I deleted all mail before the
holidays, and wouldn't you know it, I get back from vacation, and my boss
brings up this subject!

Was the topic brought up on this list? If so, does anyone have the comments,
recommendations, etc.?

Or, if this was not a thread on this list, any suggestions about the subject
and
products
that may handle version control of FrameMaker docs. in the Unix Operating
System?

Laurie Rubin
lmr -at- syl -dot- nj -dot- nec -dot- com