Re: presentations

Subject: Re: presentations
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 16:00:43 EST

Sally -- Great advice! That was a point I forgot to make. I've seen
presenters make the mistake of acting as if they are the ultimate
authority, and my hunch is that those presenters are basically insecure or
inexperienced.

Good presenters welcome questions and input from their audience, and
they're always delighted to learn something new themselves. At least,
that's one of the things I like best about presenting; I always leave
knowing more than I knew when I arrived.

Lori Lathrop ----------> INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
Lathrop Media Services