Re: Defense Manual Guides...?

Subject: Re: Defense Manual Guides...?
From: Vincent Reh <VincentR -at- SC -dot- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 16:52:00 EST

Further to Ms. Parks' comments on MIL software documentation, there exists
at least two MIL standards for hardware documentation.

A few years ago I wrote US military user and maintenance manuals for radio
comms gear and used these STDs constantly. Unfortunately, I've forgotten
the nomenclature nos., but they did contain approved word lists, proper
numbering sequences, "new look" standards, etc.

Sorry, but I can't remember anymore.

Vince Reh