Re[2]: how we read oops

Subject: Re[2]: how we read oops
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 17:03:00 -0500

I haven't read Robert Bohle's message yet, but I did save it to read
later.

Me, too. Helpful hint to all those who found the formatting less-than-perfect:
Save it to a file and load it into your WP. It's much more readable that way.
Some of us are faced with mail systems which make choices *for* us which we can
do nothing about, so we make do with what we have. Grousing about it does no
good, and occasionally does harm.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 24