Certfication

Subject: Certfication
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 1995 11:02:13 -0800

I don't want to start a urinary olympiad (pissing contest), but I've heard
that there is considerable push for "certification" comming out of
Rochester. BTW, there is zero interest in certification in the San
Francisco Bay are. Can you confirm/deny/comment? I'd be interested in what
other TW's think about the certificatio issues.
=====================
At 4:05 PM 1/11/95 -0500, Vincent Reh wrote:
>I work in Rochester. After Kodak, Xerox must be the largest employer in the
>area. As far as Xerox salaries, I think they are in line with other big
>companies in the area: probably not the highest, but certainly not the
>lowest either.

>I don't know anyone personally at Xerox, but I hear they like to hire
>contract writers.

>Vince Reh

====================

Regards,

Marc

Technical Writer/Trainer
TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr.
Oakland, CA 94612-3540
santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"An idiot with a computer is a faster, better idiot"
- Rich Julius