Re: Call for Articles

Subject: Re: Call for Articles
From: Stuart Selber <sselber -at- HUBCAP -dot- CLEMSON -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 14:26:36 -0500

Charles - Hello from Clemson. I have a new address and email (below).
I'll keep the journal in mind for upcoming projects. Thanks for the
note!

Stuart

Stuart Selber
Master of Arts in Professional Communication Program
Department of English
Clemson University
Strode Tower, Box 341503
Clemson, SC 29634-1503

803-656-1677 (voice)
803-656-1345 (fax)
sselber -at- hubcap -dot- clemson -dot- edu (email)