On-Line Help (Windows) Book?

Subject: On-Line Help (Windows) Book?
From: Dan Glovier <Mercury!tsh!dan -at- MCS -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 15:28:08 -0600

Greetings,

My company has just developed a Windows-based product (gasp!)
that will require some on-line help documentation. We have decided
to go with Doc-2-Help (the latest release).

Question: Does anyone know of a good resource on styles for on-line
help docs? The last barrage of mail on this subject didn't cover this
subject (I think...).

Thanks in advance, and have a good weekend,

Dan Glovier
dan -at- tsh -dot- com