Job posting - Westboro, Mass.

Subject: Job posting - Westboro, Mass.
From: Harvey Harrison <harveyh -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 1995 10:20:56 -0800

Sytron Corporation is a dynamic 125-person company located in Westboro.
Sytron is a leader in the tape backup software industry for the
networking and PC marketplace. Our product line includes DOS, OS/2,
Windows, and NetWare applications.

We are currently developing a cross-platform application. To support
this development, I am looking for a contract technical writer with the
possibility of becoming permanent.

It is essential that applicants are self-motivated and want to work in
an independent, challenging environment. Responsibilities include
researching technical information with development team, making
usability and terminology recommendations, developing Windows and
Macintosh online help systems, and writing and designing documentatio
using FrameMaker and Information Mapping strategies.

If you are interested in this position, please mail or fax your resume
or call me at (508) 898-0100 x7351. Thanks.

Address:
Larry Kovner
Technical Publications Manager
Sytron Corporation