Re: Windows help article in Feb. Dr. Dobb's Journal

Subject: Re: Windows help article in Feb. Dr. Dobb's Journal
From: "David Blyth @second" <dsb -at- ALSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 1995 18:54:37 PST

>At least, that's the drift I get. The lead sentence: "At some time or
>another, every Windows application developer has to generate help
>files." As a member of the technical writing community, I feel a sense
>of outrage that, in 1995, having programmers write documentation is
>still considered the norm by software developers. That, in 1995,

Why feel a sense of outrage? We're probably better off to realize that
we ARE "application developers".

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer
Thomson Software Products
dsb -at- thomsoft -dot- com

My opinions are not necessarily those of my employer (but they should be).

Blodo Poa Maximus

PS. Please note change of email address