Re: Manuscript, prior to AmiPro

Subject: Re: Manuscript, prior to AmiPro
From: Janet Valade <jvalade -at- CALSTATELA -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 14:05:09 -0600

>Has anyone ever heard of "Manuscript"?

>I was wondering if anyone out there in tech-whirl-land has ever had
>any experience with it, particularly in getting documents *out* of it
>and *into* some other format, such as AmiPro, Word, Frame?

I have some software called R-Doc/X which converts wordprocessing files from
one word processor to another. One of the formats listed in the "from" menu
is Lotus Manuscript. It outputs to all the popular word processors, e.g.,
WORD. R-Doc is not very expensive. I have no idea how complete or accurate
the conversion would be for Manuscript to another word processor. I have
only used it for conversions of small, simple files and it has worked pretty
well.

Advanced Computer Innovations (716) 454-3188

Janet
jvalade -at- calstatela -dot- edu