May soon need contractor(s)

Subject: May soon need contractor(s)
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- STARBASECORP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 15:59:28 -0800

StarBase anticipates a need for one or more contract
writers in the near future. To prepare for this need,
I've been asked to solicit resumes now.

StarBase is a startup software company located in
Irvine, CA. The company stock is currently traded
on the Torronto exchange and we will soon be making
the transition to NASDAQ.

Released products include various iterations of
version control software (Versions, Versions for
Visual Basic, Versions for Documents). Other
iterations are in process, as are other software
utilities based on the version control back-end.

The company's primary focus is in programmer
development tools, and our namesake product, an
object-oriented development system based on oodb
and including workflow capabilities, is planned
for late this year or early next.

All software currently runs on various flavors
of Windows (vanilla, workgroups, chicago, NT).

Experience in documenting Windows software and in
creating online help is important. Knowledge of OO
and workflow concepts is a plus. Quality writing
is essential and we will be evaluating samples.

Permanent positions may be available in the near
future.

Please submit all resumes to my attention.

Mail: StarBase Corporation
18872 MacArthur Blvd, Suite 400
Irvine, CA 92715
ATTN: Susan Gallagher

Fax: (714) 253-6712

E-Mail: 75462 -dot- 3613 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Sue Gallagher
StarBase Corp, Irvine, CA
sgallagher -at- starbasecorp -dot- com